Is there a way to measure a person’s propensity for self-deception, integrity, intellectual honesty, etc. This is important. It seems people vary in the degree to which they accept simplistic a priori assumptions, in the way they are susceptible to fallacies, and to the degree in which they are comfortable with cognitive dissonance. If there was an objective way to measure these, we’d know a lot more about why we humans believe silly things, and why we act against our own interests. And we could use it to improve themselves!
- @TheNorthernPass - Short term jobs to permanently scar the land. Hmmm 2 years ago
- @Evolutionistrue 2 years ago
- What’s a Thinking Social Primate to do? marlowupriver.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/wha… 2 years ago
- Evolutionist Through and Through marlowupriver.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/evo… 2 years ago
- RT @newcivilrights: 'Disfigured': Pope Francis Wages Attack On Same-Sex Marriage thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_d… #lgbt #gay #p2 #topprog http://t.co… 2 years ago
Search This Site:
Looking for Kurtz...