Freethinkers generally don’t have supernatural solace to fall back on during dark times like those brought by yesterday’s senseless killing of children in Newtown Connecticut and by the brutal slashing of twenty school kids with a knife in China. We need something from this world to sustain our hope. One thought that is keeping me from despair is that we will make more of an effort to reach out to lonely and tormented people and help make their lives better, so tragedies like this don’t happen again. This is a very humanist mission – to find and build hope by bettering the lives of everyone. My deepest sympathy goes to all those hurt by violence against children throughout the world.
- @TheNorthernPass - Short term jobs to permanently scar the land. Hmmm 1 year ago
- @Evolutionistrue 1 year ago
- What’s a Thinking Social Primate to do? marlowupriver.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/wha… 1 year ago
- Evolutionist Through and Through marlowupriver.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/evo… 2 years ago
- RT @newcivilrights: 'Disfigured': Pope Francis Wages Attack On Same-Sex Marriage thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_d… #lgbt #gay #p2 #topprog http://t.co… 2 years ago
Search This Site:
Looking for Kurtz...