My Stammtisch recently delved into the idea that people’s world views are infused with their imagining of things to varying degrees, some a little, some a lot. I know it took me years to break out of wanting the world to be the way I had imagined it in my youth. I look around and see people who are still living inside their imaginations – the adults like this tend to suffer for not being grounded. It seems that those of us susceptible to imagery need to work consciously at controlling when and where we let the imagery in, and when and where we can safely let the magic flow over us. Are you living in your own imagination? To what degree?
- @TheNorthernPass - Short term jobs to permanently scar the land. Hmmm 1 year ago
- @Evolutionistrue 1 year ago
- What’s a Thinking Social Primate to do? marlowupriver.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/wha… 1 year ago
- Evolutionist Through and Through marlowupriver.wordpress.com/2015/06/14/evo… 1 year ago
- RT @newcivilrights: 'Disfigured': Pope Francis Wages Attack On Same-Sex Marriage thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_d… #lgbt #gay #p2 #topprog http://t.co… 1 year ago
Search This Site:
Looking for Kurtz...